Contains ‘Muscle Maintenance’ to support muscular structure and activity
A high specification joint and muscle supplement with glucosamine; designed to aid freedom of movement in all dogs.
What are the Benefits of Feeding Joint Aid for Dogs?
- Maintains flexibility of movement in all dogs regardless of age, size and level of exercise.
- Supports the formation of cartilage, tendons, ligaments, synovial fluid and muscles.
- Helps maintain the natural anti-inflammatory actions of the dog’s metabolism.
- Provides a unique combination of 22 active nutraceuticals.
- Contains the Oatinol® Delivery System™ to maintain a high rate of nutrient absorption.
- Contains high levels of Omega 3 to support optimum health and performance.
- 100% wheat-free.
- A 100% Non-GM, soya free formulation.
- Manufactured to Universal Feed Assurance Scheme (UFAS) standards as palatable, easy-to-feed 2mm pellets.
Joint Aid for Dogs can be fed to all dogs from any age at the ‘General Support’ level to maintain freedom of movement and muscle condition throughout their lives.
For elderly and working dogs or those showing reduced muscle mass, Joint Aid for Dogs is recommended to be fed at the ‘Full Support’ level.
Daily Feeding Recommendation
- Simply mix with your dog’s normal feed.
- Joint Aid can be fed to all dogs regardless of age, size or level of exercise.
- For continued support, Joint Aid for Dogs is recommended to be fed on a daily basis.
- 1 measure = 10gm (measure included).